es
ar
en
fr
zh-hans

Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins.

J.B.’s motives may or may not be racist, but he’s not arguing from an emotional position – he’s at least using science and facts. Orientals and Whites split about 40,000 years ago. Whether they’re correct or not I have no idea, I’ve never really looked into it. The 3.1 billion base pairs provide plenty of room for large racial differences.

Originally Posted by Cuete http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist A racist is a person who believes that one group (race) is better then another?I believe that all groups of people are different in many ways from each other.Am I racist? This discussion is as sterile and pointless as it can get… just read it for yourself. That makes it valuable knowledge. But people arguing against him out of emotion, and simply calling him racist and leaving it at that certainly does nothing to refute his position. But, again, I really have no idea.

You are right… it can’t be an emotional discussion. my curiosity is now settled.thank you. Ophiolite did make a counterpoint in the other thread, however. Ophiolite did make a counterpoint in the other thread, however.

Base pair differences are important and SNPs clump together in races. After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. These can give the impression that human groups and chimpanzees are almost identical because these genes code for similar internal organs, eyes, hands, and so on. A much more realistic story comes from looking at the 3.1 billion base pairs that make up the 30,000 genes.

Failure to advance such knowledge and make full use of it – and the foresight it brings – can only make it harder “… to advance and to lookout for its (humanity’s) own well-being and safety…” . All other are extinct.For example, imagine that in the future all sharks were extinct except for the ‘bull sharks’. Originally Posted by wallaby how is it that there are so many classifications of animals and insects,eg. annacondas, taipans, tree snakes, yellow belly black snakes.or great white sharks, grey nurse sharks, bull sharks etc.such variety in other species but no such maultiple classifications of humans.theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy?are we more basic than other creatures?or are we a special classification of another group of animal? These racial patterns make up what is called a “life-history” or “reproductive strategy.” The traits evolved together to meet the trials of life-survival, growth, and reproduction. I belive twisting scientific facts to say that black people are criminals isn’s a respectful posture. There’s a reasonable variety of apes (of which humans are one).

Advanced planning, self-control, and rule-following are cultural manifestations of these gene-based evolutionary strategies. Just one change in the base pair for hemoglobin, for example, causes sickle-cell anemia, from which many Blacks suffer. This is silly. But people arguing against him out of emotion, and simply calling him racist and leaving it at that certainly does nothing to refute his position.

A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q…&dopt=Abstract Originally Posted by Ophiolite 2) Blacks have low intelligence. We, the homo sapiens are the only species of the homo Genus that remains. Originally Posted by Neutrino J.B.’s motives may or may not be racist, but he’s not arguing from an emotional position – he’s at least using science and facts. The February 23, issue of Science magazine reported that 2.8 million SNPs were already being sold by Celera Genomics to scientists trying to crack the code of human behavior. Sometimes it is claimed by those who argue that race is just a social construct that the human genome project shows that because people share roughly 99% of their genes in common, that there are no races.

Whether they’re correct or not I have no idea, I’ve never really looked into it. The 99% figure is based on DNA sequences which do not differ between people or even most mammals. Related Discussions:how to classify types of agricultureLayman’s question on mutationsGun Control DebateCable, DSL, WirelessSynthesis Reactions…???Why I Plan to Leave the Science Forumcompound receptors helpMy Theory of personality typesgeographical isolationMaths Joke Dear J.B., this has already been discussed in other topic:Racist biggotsI wonder why you are trying to bring this racist sh*t everywhere… Originally Posted by wallaby my curiosity is now settled.thank you. Surviving in cold environments required increased intelligence and larger brains.

In the past existed other species like the homo erectus, homo habilis, homo neanderthalensis… If races did not exist, we would not find the same racial pattern all around the world and over time. At any rate the only fact about this topic that I’ve heard is that there’s more genetic variability within a particular race than there is between each race; so that, to me, suggests that J.B.’s argument might be a skew of data rather than a valid conclusion. People differ in 1 out of every 1,000 of these base pairs. The wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth to larger brained babies.

The scientific evidence shows that the politically correct mantra “race is just skin deep” is a case of deep denial. http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_insight.html So there hasn’t really been a lot of time for it, and since we’re global anyway I don’t see a lot of selection pressure to do so.Another way to look at it is to look at the apes I suppose. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. Both these differences were statistically significant.

High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people. Africans and non-Africans then split about 110,000 years ago. Well I’m not sure what the best answer to this question is in the sense that you’re asking it, but humans haven’t really been around that long in and the short time we’ve been here, we’ve globalized almost completely (on land, anyway). Originally Posted by wallaby how is it that there are so many classifications of animals and insects,eg. annacondas, taipans, tree snakes, yellow belly black snakes.or great white sharks, grey nurse sharks, bull sharks etc.such variety in other species but no such maultiple classifications of humans.theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy?are we more basic than other creatures?or are we a special classification of another group of animal? “We are the last little surviving branch of what once was a not specially green bush” good site to buy custom essay
8) Adjustment by analysis of covariance for time of sampling, age, weight, alcohol use, cigarette smoking, and use of prescription drugs somewhat reduced the differences. Originally Posted by J.B Originally Posted by Ophiolite I am sure you will soon be offering some data in support of your four contentions:1) Blacks have high testosterone levels. Similarly, although men and women are genetically 99% the same, it is foolish to believe that sex is just a “social construction.” Much confusion arises because there are several sets of genetic measures. You could also say, the reason ‘why’ Blacks commit the most crimes is because theyre trying to live amongst Whites, who have continually oppressed and discriminated them in a White society.You could say the reason ‘why’ Blacks have higher testosterone levels and are lacking in intelligence is because they have been lured into the corners of White society with the use of drugs and guns, both created by Whites.Maybe you should consider establishing exactly what your arguments are before you try and support them with facts. youve established that blacks are less intelligent and have higher testosterone levels with statistics, but that does not support your argument that that is the reason ‘why’ they commit the most crimes. Modern humans evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago.

Race differences make sense in terms of human evolution. At any rate the only fact about this topic that I’ve heard is that there’s more genetic variability within a particular race than there is between each race; so that, to me, suggests that J.B.’s argument might be a skew of data rather than a valid conclusion. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes. http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas…-bai042505.php Originally Posted by Ophiolite 3) Blacks commit more crimes than other races. http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm Originally Posted by Ophiolite Before you do so, could you possibly define black, just so we are all on the same page, so to speak. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_peopleLooking forward to your reply. The further north people went “Out of Africa,” the more evolution selected for larger brains, slower growth rates, greater longevity, lower hormone levels, less sexual potency, less aggression, and less impulsivity.

Originally Posted by J.B Originally Posted by Cottontop3000 in which I challenged all racist assholes to prove that they knew a god-damned thing about “black” crime. But, again, I really have no idea. i’d say, in my simple understanding, we have reached a suitable species for land living like we do. imnot really sure, but i suppose a tall homosapien is different to a small one? we do all have different charchtestics? supposeing thats how we differ? Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. I don’t quite understand you, what is a racist?

Your welcome,Allways glad to help how is it that there are so many classifications of animals and insects,eg. annacondas, taipans, tree snakes, yellow belly black snakes.or great white sharks, grey nurse sharks, bull sharks etc.such variety in other species but no such maultiple classifications of humans.theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy?are we more basic than other creatures?or are we a special classification of another group of animal? Technically, base pair differences are called single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). With regards to the above post.J.B said”High testosterone levels and lack of intelligence is why blacks commit crime at much higher levels then all other groups of people.”Youre saying the reason why blacks commit most crimes is because black people are stupid and are chemically imbalanced. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist Originally Posted by Cuete Dear J.B., this has already been discussed in other topic:Racist biggotsI wonder why you are trying to bring this racist sh*t everywhere… Originally Posted by Cuete I belive twisting scientific facts to say that black people are criminals isn’s a respectful posture. Each change in a base pair can alter a gene.

Though humans and mice look very different, any anatomy student can tell you, even their internal bone structures are very similar. Originally Posted by wallaby theres just homosapiens that come in 2 sexes and a variety of different colours but all have the same basic shapes, habitats and anatomy? One headed animals are quite common too. :wink: I just rely on his arguments posted in the other topic, where clearly J.B. is a racist. What scientific facts did I twist? Other base pair differences affect IQ, aggression, and mental illness.

Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. But no one claims that mice, chimpanzees, and humans are nearly the same! That would be laughable.

Human genes are 98% similar to chimpanzee genes and 90% similar to those in mice, which is why these species make good laboratory animals.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *

Puedes usar las siguientes etiquetas y atributos HTML: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>